This article is also available in:
Yes, it is possible under certain conditions:

to be married no later than December 31st of the tax year
be in partnership (PACS) from January 1 to December 31 of the tax year.

Simply indicate that you are married or in a partnership in the "Personal Data" form and fill in all your details and those of your spouse/partner.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!