This article is also available in:
If you are in the case of a partnership but still wish to be taxed individually you must :

Indicate "Single" as your civil status.
Make two declarations (one for each person)
Divide your loans, insurances, etc. (50% on one statement, 50% on the other)
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!