This article is also available in:
Depending on your situation, you must complete Form 163 (annual statement) or Form 100 (tax return).

You must choose Form 100 if, for example:

The taxable income of your household is over 100.000€;
If someone of your household has more than one income (e.g. 2 salaries from 2 different companies);
Or if you own your home and have paid interest on a debt.

If none of these cases fit your situation and the Tax Administration has not specifically asked you to return Form 100, then choose Form 163.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!