This article is also available in:
Your school fees for a correspondence course, should be indicated in the "Acquisition fees" form.

If necessary, attach a letter to your tax return (preferably signed by your employer), stating that this study is absolutely necessary for your current job. However, in the end, the tax office will decide whether these costs are deductible or not.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!