This article is also available in:
Tax advances are quarterly advances that can be requested by Tax Authorities. If you are in this situation, enter the annual amount in field "I paid tax advances".

Most people do not have to pay tax advances, so if this is your situation, leave the box blank.

This is NOT the amount of tax withheld on your salary certificate!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!