This article is also available in:
Yes, it is.

You have to go to the "Tax situation" form and then in the "The patricular situations in 2018" category you have to tick "Some or all of my income was generated outside of Luxembourg".

You must then indicate for each income whether it comes from Luxembourg or from abroad.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!